DATA PROTECTION / CONDITIONS OF USE
Data privacy statement
This data privacy statement clarifies the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the responsible provider [ICHTHYOL Company Cordes, Hermanni & Co. (GmbH & Co.) KG; Sportallee 85, 22335 Hamburg; Tel .: +49 (0) 40 50714-0; infoichthyolde when using this website (hereinafter referred to as "the offer").
The legal basis for data protection can be found in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia act (Telemediengesetz TMG).
Handling personal data
Personal data is information with the help of which a person can be identified, therefore information, which can be traced back to a particular person. This includes the name, email address or phone number. Data concerning preferences, hobbies, memberships and particular websites that a person has viewed is also considered personal data.
Personal data will only be collected, used and passed on by the provider if this is legally permitted or if the user has consented to the data collection.
Access data / server log files
The provider (or its webspace provider) will collect data on every access to the offer (known as server log files). Access data includes:
The name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of the retrieval, transmitted data volume, notification of successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system, the referrer URL (the previously accessed site), the IP address and the requesting provider.
The provider will only use the log data for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of the offer. However, the provider reserves the right to check the log data at a later date if there is reason to suspect illegal use based on specific grounds.
When contacting the provider (for example via a contact form or e-mail), the user's data is stored for the purpose of processing the inquiry for possible questions concerning the connection. We only store your personal data if provided by you at you own initiative, for example if you send us a request. Any personal data that you provide in this way will naturally only be used for the purpose for which they were provided when you made contact.
As inquiries regarding our products may include some history of disease that is special personal data in accordance with § 3 para. 9 BDSG, we have ensured through internal measures that your inquiries will only be handled by a very limited group of persons who are obliged to data privacy. We also comply with the applicable legal requirements for the technical safety, blocking and deletion of your data.
If we use our contact form to request entries which are not necessary for making contact, these request items are always marked as optional. We use this information to make your request more precise and to improve the processing of your query. This information is communicated on a voluntary basis and with your consent. Regarding information on channels of communication (such as e-mail address, telephone number), you also agree that we may use these channels to answer your query.
Naturally, you may revoke your declaration of consent for future use at any time. Please contact our data protection officer whose contact details are listed below.
Positions vacant application
Positions vacant applications may also be submitted to our company electronically. Naturally, we will use your data exclusively for processing your application and will not pass it on to third parties. Please note e-mails that are not encrypted are not transmitted as access-protected data.
Cookies are small files that enable specific information related to the device to be stored on the user's access point (PC, smartphone, etc.). They are used firstly to improve the user-friendliness of web pages and make their use more convenient (for example, to store login data). They are also used to record the statistical data specific to the website and enable analysis for improving the offer.
- Transient cookies (for temporary use) are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. They store an ID referred to as the session ID, which enables various requests from your browser to be assigned to the same session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies (limited time use) are automatically deleted after a given period that may vary according to the cookie. You can delete the cookies via your browser's security settings at any time.
You can manage many online advertising cookies from companies through the US site www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU site www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/.
We maintain current level technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from data transfer hazards and third-party disclosure. These are adapted according to the current state of the art.
Information and revocation, changes, corrections and updates
The user has the right, free of charge, to receive information concerning their stored personal data and the origin, recipients, categories of recipients to whom this data was disclosed and the reason for storage. If the user has given consent to the use, processing and transmission of their personal data, they are entitled to withdraw consent at any time. The user also has the right to require the correction of any erroneous data and the blocking or deletion of their personal data, insofar as this does not conflict with statutory retention requirements.
The user must address all requests for information, information inquiries or inconsistencies to infoichthyolde, to the address mentioned at the beginning of this data protection declaration or to our external data protection officer under the following contact:
Personal / confidential
intersoft consulting services AG
Beim Strohhause 17, 20097 Hamburg
CONDITIONS OF USE
- ICHTHYOL-GESELLSCHAFT shall make every endeavour to constantly update the information offered on this web site and check it for its accuracy. The right to alter the contents and to restrict the availability of this web site at any time, without giving prior notice, is expressly reserved. No responsibility is accepted for the information being up to date, correct and complete.
Only preliminary information can be offered on this web site. It is expressly pointed out that the contents of this web site do not serve to provide medical or any other type of advice on medications or particular illnesses. The information on this web site is no substitute for seeing a doctor, and does not constitute an alternative to advice from a doctor or a pharmacist. If you require advice on specific health problems, please exclusively get in touch with a doctor.
- The software is checked by ICHTHYOL-GESELLSCHAFT for any viruses. However, it is recommended that you check data and software for viruses with the latest anti-virus software after downloading it. ICHTHYOL-GESELLSCHAFT will not provide any guarantee whatsoever that the data and software which can be downloaded from the web pages are free of defects.
- ICHTHYOL-GESELLSCHAFT shall not be liable for any losses, in particular not for any direct or indirect consequential damage, data loss, lost profits or system or production failures which arise through using these web pages or downloading data. Should any damage incurred by using the web pages or downloading data be the result of intent or gross negligence, this disclaimer shall not apply.
- Through the links contained on this web site you are leaving ICHTHYOL-GESELLSCHAFT’s site. ICHTHYOL-GESELLSCHAFT expressly does not adopt the contents of these pages and does not make any guarantee concerning the contents of the linked pages.
- All contents of this web site are the property of ICHTHYOL-GESELLSCHAFT. Users shall only be permitted to use the individual contents of this web site if
- the excerpts remain unchanged;
- the excerpts are exclusively for non-commercial and personal use; and
- reference is made to ICHTHYOL-GESELLSCHAFT’s copyright.
Any other use, such as, for example, duplication, translation, storage and processing in electronic systems or micro-filming for commercial purposes, requires ICHTHYOL-GESELLSCHAFT‘s prior written approval.
- Product and company names may be trademarks or company designations. This applies independently of whether or not they are marked with the sign ® or any other symbol. Unauthorised use may lead to claims for compensation for damage and cease and desist claims.
- This web site is exclusively directed towards users in the Federal Republic of Germany. The legal relationship which has arisen between you and ICHTHYOL-GESELLSCHAFT through using the web site is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. In the event of any legal disputes with registered traders arising from the use of this web site, the place of jurisdiction shall be ICHTHYOL-GESELLSCHAFT’s Head Office in Hamburg.